Let’s Get Social!
Philadelphia Cinefest is on Facebook and Twitter and we’d love to have you join the conversation.
Seven Ways to Get Social with Philadelphia Cinefest
- Head to Facebook and friend us at facebook.com/phillycinefest. You can also connect to our Facebook account from the Philadelphia Cinefest homepage.
- Follow us on Twitter. Our handle is @CinefestPhilly. You can also connect to our Twitter account from the Philadelphia Cinefest homepage. If you’re into Twitter hashtags, ours is #PHLcinefest.
- Share your thoughts about Cinefest movies and events on our Facebook and Twitter accounts. Please do this AFTER the movie is over. Hold off until the lights come up and then get busy with those comments and tweets.
- Tell us what you think via video, part 1. We’re got a roving videographer attending movies and events looking for on-the-spot film reviews. We know everybody’s a critic. So don’t be shy. We’ll be sharing the videos on Facebook and on the main festival website.
- Tell us what you think via video, part 2. Hey, our videographer can’t catch everybody and you can use your cellphone or home computer to create a personal video review. Have fun. Be creative. Upload your video to our Facebook account or attach it to a tweet.
- Compose a haiku review. Everybody loves haiku reviews. Write yours and post it to our Facebook account.
- Tell your Facebook friends and Twitter followers what a great time you’re having at Philadelphia Cinefest. Recommend movies that you enjoyed, or bitch about films you hated. Talk about events you’re going to. Help spread the word. We’re only around for week, so time’s a wastin’.